Wednesday, July 29, 2009


My friend Candace

I took Walter to a tacky sweater party

IDK
SAA go team black!

This was at Zeganbach Fest


IT' WALTER

GIRLS NIGHT OUT


SFA Football game. GO JACKS!


I actually saw this when i was on my way to Galveston... ONLY IN HOUSTON!

This is my friend Sarah

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Sooo fun!!!! I love it, i really hope you keep this updated bc i love to see all the pics. You are sooo pretty! I love ya girl, it was so good to talk to ya yesterday.

derek and michelle said...

I love all the comments you left! so you go into settings and add a gadget and you can go and pick a "link List" and add the links like mine and adam and whoever else you want. I dont know if that makes sense.

derek and michelle said...

i love it mags... its about time. I look all the time and nothing new then this. keep it up for me and please tell the folks we said Hi. we sure had some great times together as families didnt we? love the one of your dad in the santa suit. who would have thought/ take care. love penny