Wednesday, July 29, 2009

RANDOME PHOTOS OF MY LIFE


Just another sunset at the ranch in Center Point, Tx.

This is me watching the sun set from Cannonball Hill on the ranch

So, Zebine is from Sweden and she had never been to the Alamo so i decided to take her on our way home from Thanks Giving dinner.

This is a picture of my good good fried Roxy. She is such and amazing person!

IT'S WALTER! He lives with me now but i still dont like to share my woodie with him!

This is a photo of my hand making an AX with my college ring...YAY!
This is a picture of my old roommate Nyja in New Orleans

This is Kate and I after our Easter brunch on the river walk in San Antonio

My friend Caroline and I @ the Houston Rodeo

And Logan

My friend Zebine and I chillin on the couch

My brother and I sharing some tunes

Mindy and I after a long cold night in College Station

This is my friend Candice

This is my cousin Michelle. Shes so great!

A night out in San Antonio with some of my friends

This is me on Halloween (scary huh)

Me and my new roommate Amber. She is sooo great!

Toilet eyes... Galveston gift shops are AWESOME!

Amber and I in Galveston





This was taken after our SAA end of the year banquet

Me and Shawn... yes, that is my old neighbor. One day were gonna get married he just doesn't know it yet... hahaha


My favorite twins and I having a good time

1 comment:

derek and michelle said...

Soo fun! love ya

I cant believe how big harry is..so weird